NR3675DD 36V Cordless Duplex NailerProduct sheet
- Ideal for building temporary wood structures like concrete forms and scaffolding
- Drives up to 900 nails per charge (MV-battery/2.5 Ah)
- HiKOKI duplex nails provide excellent grip force with easy and quick removal for temporary wood structures
- Easy toolless adjustment in driving depth
- High freedom of movement and lower costs as there is no need for compresors, hoses or gas canister which require regular maintenance of the tool
- Dry-fire lock-out system prevents the material from being damaged by blank shots
- Rubber coating for effortless and comfortable work
- Air Spring Drive System with compressed air for zero ramp-up time, low recoil and cosistently high power for fast work progress and easy maintenance
- Brushless motor for high power, less wear and a long service life
|DC (Air Spring)
|Nail Collated Angle
|Applicable Nail Length
|45 mm - 75 mm
|Applicable Nails Shank Diameter min.
|Nail Capacity min.
|Max. Driving Speed min.
|Contact Actuation Mode
|Single and Contact mode switching method
|Dry Fire Lockout System
|Low Temperature Protection
Allen wrench for M4 screw
Allen wrench for M5 screw
Stackable System Case 4
3 year automatic warranty subject to terms & conditions. Eligible for 5 year warranty when registered within 4 weeks of purchase. Please remember to retain your proof of purchase.